Sunday, September 27, 2009

We LOVE Fall!!!

We spent the weekend enjoying the gorgeous weather outside!!! I had a great time in Jackson on Friday visiting old friends and shopping for fall decorations with my mom!! I had the joy of having Wuz and Emma spend the night with me at Honey and Buddy's house. Wow they are growing up.
When I got home on Saturday we began to decorate. Our house in now decorated inside and out for fall. We have mums, pumpkins, scarecrows & hay outside. And of course, I have my fall wreath on the door. (As I do for every season & holiday) I love decorating for the holidays. I can't wait until Christmas!!
We are excited because we have this next week of school and we are off work for a whole week for Fall Break!! Can't wait to have sometime off and simply relax.

Happy Fall Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment