Friday, October 9, 2009

We love Fall Break!

We've had a great week off for Fall Break. We spent the first weekend in Jackson visiting the Sammons and Smith families. We went to dinner for my dad's birthday and spent the night with the fam. On Monday, Charlie and I went to have lunch @ TCA with Will Allen. He loved it. We had a great time. He was so excited to show us around TCA. This week we have been busy with masters work and relaxing.
This weekend Charlie is staying in Munford to help his brother move while I'm headed to Oxford to see all my Ole Miss friends at the Ole Miss v. Alabama game. I can't wait to get to the grove. It's been way to long!! Saturday night we will be staying at Erica & Zach's house, soon to be Wyatt. Sunday afternoon I will stop in Memphis for Erica's baby shower for Baby Wyatt. It's going to be a great weekend catching up with friends.
Fall Break has been a great one!! It's going to be hard to get up Monday morning and head back to the real world of work.
Pictures at the bottom of the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment